My Sweet Prince+
|Release date||26 September 2011|
My Sweet Prince+ is a social-based dating simulation game developed by NTT Solmare. It is the 3rd social-based app from their Shall we date? series. The game was released on Apple and Android devices on 26 September 2013 worldwide. Its paid version, My Sweet Prince, was released a few years prior on October 11, 2011. It is free to download and play, but offers in-app purchases for virtual items that enhance gameplay.
You travel abroad for the first time. Right after you are stepping in the country, you are ordered by someone and taken to a palace! And you end up with an unbelievable situation - you have to choose the next king from a few princes! Those handsome princes will make your heart beat faster! Now who will you choose?
- Lambert: He has the noble gentility air around him. But actually, he is very patriotic and always trying to be an exemplary member of the royal family, which leads to being labeled as cold-heartedness.
- Alvah: Alvah is a cheerful prince. He's warm like the sun. He makes friends easily, which makes him fairly popular. Sometimes, he doesn't know how to act his age. Even though he is sad, he never shows his weakness.
- Chezem: He doesn’t like people and noise very much, so he tends to stay in his room. He gets very adamant about things that interest him, and sometimes even loses sight of his surroundings. He is a bit of a scholarly type and has an inquiring mind.
- Nagit: He is the youngest prince, and very much loved by his brothers. He may be the youngest, but he acts older than his age. Perhaps he is even more mature than his older brothers. He has a pure heart and takes things seriously.
- Jun: He excels in both academic and martial arts. He has his fair share of political wits and knows how not to get noticed by his environment. He is calm and collected. He knows what he's doing at the right time. He is determined and persistent. If he is aiming for something, he obtains it at all costs.
- Melchiorre: He is the eldest prince in the family. He is caring and always puts his family first. He likes to help those in need and always seen as a good adviser. His kindness demeanor has won him many girls’ hearts. Being the eldest son, Melchiorre is said to be the closest to the throne. But he is not interested in taking over the most powerful seat in the country.
- Ivan: An extremely distinguished gentleman and butler at the royal palace. He never shows fear or trepidation at anything and always remains calm, making the perfect butler imaginable. Everyone working at the palace receives his strict leadership, but he is also very strict towards himself. He is highly trusted by the king and the princes.
- King Tamir: The womanizing king and father of the princes.
- Balam: A minister who is constantly scheming to seize power.
- Falitna: Minister Balam's daughter and the fianceé of the prince who is given the bracelet and becomes king.