This article contains spoilers. Please exercise extreme caution while reading the article in order to avoid important details of the plot development being revealed.
|“||I don't think I need a buddy, not you, not anyone.||”|
Elias Goldstein is a wizard and a potential romance option in Wizardess Heart+.
Elias is a very intelligent student with an outstanding academic record, although he is considered a little uptight. Like his brother, fellow students fear him because he is harsh on others.
Elias initially comes off as uptight and unfriendly. A stickler for the rules, and a lover of book learning, he frequently clashes with the irreverent, carefree Luca. As an honor student, the MC's frequent failures in class frustrate Elias to no end, particularly in his route when their academic marks are shared by virtue of being Buddies.
Over time, Elias' deeply caring and sensitive personality is revealed, although he continues to hide his insecurities under a layer of prickliness. Elias is also easily embarrassed, blushing bright red at any hint of impropriety.
Elias is revealed to have quite a sweet tooth, carrying chocolate around with him at all times. He also has a complicated relationship with his brother Klaus, who first taught him magic and continues to help him.
Elias is shown to play the violin, as well as the piano and the flute. He has also had voice, dancing, fencing, and horseback riding lessons.
Elias appears to have short golden blonde hair, violet eyes, and a warm ivory skin tone.
Elias Goldstein was born in the Kingdom of Gedonelune to Walter Goldstein, a famous wizard known for his brilliant magical inventions, and his wife. His family, the Goldstein family, is well-known and respected in Gedonelune. Elias is the youngest of three children; his brother, Klaus, the Prefect at the academy, is the second eldest.
Elias exhibits strong magical abilities, able to cast precise, efficient spells using their abbreviated form. However, Elias' magic is often characterized as "by the book" and uncreative by teachers and his brother Klaus. Later on in Elias' route, it is revealed that Elias' magical abilities are weaker than that of Luca, as well as that of his elder brothers. Elias is aware of this, and consequently has made up for his natural magical deficiency through hard work and study.
While Elias has exhibited no unusual magical abilities, he does enjoy creating magical tools, and spends a lot of his free time doing so.
- When Elias was younger, Klaus was his tutor. When he struggled with learning to fly, Klaus took him to a mountain top and left him there, claiming it was special training. It took 2 days for him to return to his home. 
- When Elias was 13 and prepared to enroll in the academy, Klaus gave him a set of clothes as a present. The set of clothes were a pair of kiddie pajamas with cute bear prints.
- He is 19 years old, putting his brother Klaus Goldstein at 24 years of age.
- His first name is a variant of the Hebrew name Elijah, meaning "Yahweh is my god"; his family name "Goldstein" consists of the word "gold" and the German word "Stein", which means stone. Coincidentally, his hair color is always referred to be golden, while his eye color is referred to be amethyst, which is a half-precious stone. He is often mistaken for his older brother, Klaus.
- He has his very own fan club within the academy. The leaders of that are the "Three Sisters" from the Mason family, Rose, Violet and Lily.
- Elias is the housemaster of the boys' dorm.
- When using his wand to cast spells, Elias uses his right hand.
- As revealed in His Sweet n' Spicy Special Lesson event, he can play flute, piano, violin, and sings. He also stated he favors violin.
- According to the Shall We Date Wizardess Heart Facebook page, Elias and Yukiya keep a kitten named "Snow" in their room.